A brief note of outstanding announcements, primarily on cycling
- TfL Superhighways announcement, originally due February 2014
- Unknown if this will still happen. Some updates in pieces given to TfL boards already, further details of future updates below. I have made my own guess in the meantime.
- Leon Daniels update to TfL board on Cycling
- Due to Finance and Policy and Committee in October/November 2014 (slide 43 on this presentation)
Then due to TfL board by February 2015 (board meeting action list 3rd July 2014)
- TfL TRL trials outcomes and reports
- Due for publication later in 2014. (TRL Cycling Innovations Trials)
- TfL International Cycle Benchmarking Study, due early 2014
- Previewed at Look Mum No Hands in December 2013, online in two videos.
- UK Government’s Cycling Delivery Plan
- Later in 2014 (Hansard, 26 March 2014).